Wednesday, October 29, 2008

LOTS GOING ON

Tuesday Radiant Pro thought he was finished but there was a small leak in the valve body that the company provided for him so he will be back on Wednesday morning to fix that.
Devils Lake Rock Hauled off the dirt pile and replaced it with nice gravel.

They even got the areas in front of the doors ready for pavement.
I moved the Scaffolding over to my shop to get ready for the electricians.
This morning I went to Bi-Mart to pick up the 12 storage cabinets that Stephanie had ordered,
While I was gone Devils Lake Rock had finished the paving, and
It seems like everyone else had showed up to.
Button Plumbing installed the toilet and sink in the bathroom,
Ben had the lights up in my shop,

and all of the downstairs lighting in place.
They were working on the loft lighting when they quit for the night and they will return on Thursday at 7:30 a.m.
Mel from Ace Alarms install the smoke detecters and security system.

No comments: