Sunday, December 21, 2008

Well there is still plenty to do and Stephanie jumps right in, while I take Pictures :-)











I Finished with the insulation and sheetrock on the dividing wall and I loaded all the excess insulation in the F-100 to take up to Steve's, it also gives me an excuse to park the truck inside out of the weather.












The Painters did the ceiling and walls that we wanted them to do, so now we start the floor,












And Daryl is off to a running start.












Of course I Rigged up a hoist to help get all the materials up stairs.













What with the weather we have been having we had to put off our trip to Salem until Monday, which is kind of a do or die situation. So we get our truck in the morning then head south to go through Eugene then back up to Salem to miss all of the ICY Roads.

No comments: