Friday, April 04, 2008

Daily Journal

Well here is the latest on the on going saga of our lives, Today April 4, 2008 first thing this morning I met with Ben MacQuaid with Roberts Electric about service to the new building an he recommended a 200 amp service on the west side of the building with a breaker panel behind it and a 100 amp sub panel in the east end for my shop requirements (which could later be disconnected or remove if converted to storage). He then said that I needed to talk to the Power Co about moving the Pole, so I called Central Lincoln PUD and talked to Laura, Started the process and said that I should here from an engineer by no later than Tuesday and it would probably be Troy, so I should have the pole and meter numbers ready for when he calls (pole# A28C/57 meter# 93706337-53515).
I then talked with Mark at the water Co and he said that there would be no problem building where we wanted to build.

No comments: